Highlighting find results?

Jan 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Hi. Are you interested in adding colouring and highlighting of find results? I started writing a VS plugin to do this, and got stuck with not being able to customise the colours with the fonts and colours dialog (which you appear to have solved). Would you be interested in a pull request which adds this? The default colours displayed the filename in grey, the text from the file in normal black, and the matching word in blue.

Cheers
Matt 

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Awesome! Lets do it...

Jan 25, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Cool! I'll get a fork and send a pull request shortly.

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I see you've forked. How's it going?

Jan 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Fine - I probably should have said it'll take a little bit of work to integrate, especially since you've shamed me into doing some tests. It's about half done right now - the infrastructure is set up, and I've made a start on the actual classifying, so hopefully won't take too long to finish up. I'll try and get a pull request early next week.

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM

LOL on the tests. Looking forward to the pull request. Thanks!

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM

How's it going?

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Slowly :/

I haven't really had the chance to spend any time on it lately. But the good news is, I'm one failing test and a dodgy regex away from a pull request! Hopefully over the weekend...
Coordinator
Feb 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Just did a pull and build here at work. Works great. I'll do a merge later when I get home from work. Thanks!

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Good stuff. Took a little longer than intended, but got there in the end!